Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Reach Cables Charging Cord 10 Feet (Apple Products)

This charger comes in a resealable bag with no instructions. I wouldn't think you would need them, but it's worth noting.


I bought this cable for my wife. She charges her iPhone 6s (and iPad) every night by her bed, but the outlet is so far away that a standard charging cord barely reaches. As a result, the end of the OEM cord broke where it connects to the mini USB. I wanted to get a longer cord so that there was more room to charge and play on the phone before bed.

My wife was pregnant at the time. On the day I received the cord, she was told that she needed to have a C-section. I grabbed this cord and some other things and off we went. I'm very fortunate to have gotten this cord, because she wouldn't have been able to use her phone or iPad while charging without it (see last picture). There was no outlet within 5 feet. She was sore and bed ridden, so this cord was a big help. It charged both her iPhone 6s and the iPad with no problems at all and no error messages.

The rated Current is 0.3A to 2.0A which means it's capable of "fast charging" your device if your device has that capability. Some phones are only able to charge at 1.0A max. However, most tablets and some of the newer phones can charge at about 2.0A, which this is capable of doing.

The following is a list of devices that this cord is compatible with:
Apple iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus
Apple iPad Mini, Retina, iPad 4, iPad Air
Apple iPod 7
iOs 8

I received this 10 foot cord free. However the opinions expressed above are based on my personal use of the product. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback I would appreciate you commenting below. Thanks!




No comments: