o Weight - 5 lbs 1 oz
o Maximum Length - approximately 60"
o Minimum Length: approximately 28"
o Clips: HK Hooks
o Two Point or One Point Sling
o Elastic ends
+ Lightweight (5 lbs 1 oz)
+ Adjustable to a long length
+ Cheap price
+ Clips appear to be strong enough to hold heavy guns
- Ends are sewn into tabs to prevent the belt from sliding out of the buckle (and dropping your gun)
- Elastic ends enable the user to easily adjust or rotate the gun when using the sling across your shoulder
- Adjustments are not quick adjustments that can be done "in a pinch"
- Using the sling for hunting purposes (over-the-shoulder), the elastic band is narrow and digs into my shoulder (please note, you must also have a connector for attaching to a swivel stud adapter typical on most hunting rifles)
- Nylon is fairly thin, so it wouldn't meet military specs (it is lightweight though if that's more important to you)
WHAT IS THIS SLING BEST FOR?
I think this sling is predominately intended for use with AR's, inexpensive and/or light guns. That's a seemingly random group of guns, so let me explain. This sling is lightweight. It's adjustable to various lengths (though not necessarily quickly from my experience). Because it's adjustable from one point to a two point sling and can be used in a variety of ways, I think it works for AR's. I just caution users that the buckles aren't adjusted in a flash. It takes some play to adjust the length. I think it works for light guns, because with a light gun the sling won't dig into your shoulder after prolonged use when used over-the-shoulder. Finally, it works with inexpensive guns, airsoft guns, etc. because it's an inexpensive strap and it is effective for holding a gun.
WHAT IS THIS SLING NOT BEST SUITED FOR?
I think this sling isn't necessarily the best or hunting purposes unless you only use a sling across your opposite shoulder. It doesn't seem to dig in as much in that position and can be adjusted to fire or change positions quickly. This isn't well suited for hunting, because it doesn't have a pad or wide strap for easy for an extended length of time.
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) DISCLAIMER:
I received this product free for purposes of testing and reviewing. However, the opinions expressed herein were formulated based on my personal use of the product. I welcome all suggestions, feedback and/or product questions!