Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Ancheer Adjustable Weight Bench




VIDEO CONTENTS:
1) Introduction
2) Features (height adjustments, pins, leg lock with foam pads and resistance band, cushioning, etc.)
3) How to Assemble
4) Conclusion
5) Various Pictures of Installation and different angles of the bench

FEATURES:
o 6-adjustable height settings (not 5 like the listing states even though there are 5 height brackets)
o Adjustable leg lock and seat using pins
o Rated for 660 lbs
o Folds after removing pins

PROS:
+ Leg lock keeps you stable while benching or doing abdominal work
+ Cushion is comfortable and it's easy to clean
+ Many (six) height adjustments or positions
+ Very easy to adjust the height by repositioning the arm
+ 660 lbs is suitable for me though there are higher weight capacity (and heavier) benches available
+ Really good value in my opinion
+ Seat and bench tighten up without wobble
+ You can remove the leg bar if desired (I noticed when looking at other benches that many people didn't like the leg attachments)
+ I'm 5'10" and there's probably at least 8 more inches to rest my head on the bench (i.e. suitable for tall people)

CONS:
- It folds up for storage, but it likely won't fit under the bed at approximately 64" long and 10" tall
- There might be weight benches that are a bit quicker to unfold (i.e. no pins to insert)

CONCLUSION:
Overall, this bench is versatile and great for the way my wife and I work out! It's easy to adjust the different positions. It can be cleaned easily and it will more than support any weight that we lift at 660 lbs capacity. The bench is quite comfortable. The assembly instructions weren't good, but it's simple to do (see the video and you'll have no issues). I don't need this bench to store away after each use. If you do need that, please consider the dimensions given above. I didn't shop around for a bench to stow away, but I would think that there are some that fold up more compact.

Available for sale at the following link: http://amzn.to/2c8QM3n









Available for sale at the following link: http://amzn.to/2f7bwXv

FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) DISCLAIMER:
I received this product at a discount for purposes of testing and reviewing. However, the opinions expressed herein were formulated based on my personal use of the product. I welcome all suggestions, feedback and/or product questions!


1 comment:

Jack said...

Workout in comfort, confidence and privacy with a pick from our weight bench and multi gym range. Click here to read Best Weight Bench Review. feel free to read them.