Saturday, July 2, 2016

1Easylife Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set


WHAT'S INCLUDED?
Measuring Cups - ¼, ⅓, ½, ⅔, ¾, 1 Cup
Measuring Spoons - 1/8, ¼, ½, 1 tsp, ½, 1 tbsp
Measuring Conversion Stainless Steel Magnet
2 D-rings

FEATURES:
These measuring spoons and cups have the American measurement (cups, tablespoons, teaspoons) as well as the metric measurements
- Each measuring cup also contains a line for a lower measurement (the 1 cup measuring cup also has a line displaying ¾ & ½ cup for instance). If you don't want to dirty a bunch of measuring cups, this can be quite handy!
- The set stacks compact within each other
- Dishwasher safe
- 2-year replacement warranty plus a Lifetime Satisfaction Warranty

REVIEW:
These measuring spoons and cups aren't what I would consider heavy. However, they have a certain "heft" to them that lets a user know they are well made. I love the fact that these measuring cups have lower-line measurements. If I'm measuring sugar, salt, etc., I can reuse the same measuring cup meaning I don't have to dirty a whole mess of cups (meaning less cleaning time later)! The D-rings are secure but allow for easy opening to access whichever spoon or cup I'd like. They're dishwasher safe and they stack nicely. I personally love the stainless steel conversion chart magnet. I am constantly looking to these charts when I am reading a recipe. It doesn't look tacky on my fridge like the real estate conversion chart I formerly used.

The corners of the cups and spoons are rounded. I suppose the handles are a bit thin to some, but I don't find them sharp at all. Overall, I'm quite pleased with this set!









FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) DISCLAIMER:
I received this product at a discount. However, the opinions expressed herein were formulated based on my personal use of the product. I welcome all suggestions, feedback and/or product questions!

No comments: