Saturday, April 9, 2016

Infantcity Magnetic Safety Locks



HOW TO INSTALL (BRIEFLY) FOR CABINETS THAT OVERLAY THE FRAME (LIKE MINE IN THE VIDEO):
1. Clean the surfaces where you will attach the latch and lock (isopropyl alcohol is what I used)
- This step is important for the adhesive to get a solid grip
2. Peel the sticker and install the latch with the front on the edge of the frame
3. Line up the lock on the cabinet door where it meets the center of the latch (doesn't have to be perfect)

- Tip: if you don't press down hard, it will be easy to re-position the latch and/or lock should you need to do so. Once you have it in place, hold down tightly for about 15-30 seconds to secure.

Once completed, be sure the lock is positioned how you want it (either with the lock engaged or disengaged). That's really all you need to do.

REVIEW:
The locks work quite well and they don't require any permanent installation or drilling, which is really nice. I imagine it would be quite a while before your child could just rip off the lock. By the time that hypothetical would take place, they should be old enough to be able to stay away from any dangerous cleaners or whatever you are locking away. Overall, these locks work really well to secure cabinet doors. I am very pleased and I'll order more should the need arise.

P.S. the company sent me an e-book entitled "Talented Kids Secret" for ordering the product. I imagine everyone gets the same e-book, but I'm not sure.

FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) DISCLAIMER:
I received this product at a discount. However, the opinions expressed herein were formulated based on my personal use of the product. I welcome all suggestions, feedback and/or product questions





No comments: