Monday, April 25, 2016

Dr. K Premium Baby Wipes



WHAT’S INCLUDED?
6-packages containing 72 wipes (432 total)

ARE THESE WIPES GREEN?
All the ingredients appear organic, except I wasn’t sure what two of the ingredients listed below were. I researched them, so here is what I found out (in a nutshell).


Cetylpyridinium Chloride – Ammonium compound used in some mouthwashes,toothpastes, lozenges, throat sprays, breath sprays, and nasal sprays
Polyhexamethylene biguanid - Antimicrobial agents in wound care used commonly in wound care dressings, contact lens cleaning solutions, perioperative cleansing products, and swimming pool cleaners

For comparison sake, Huggies Natural Care Wipes have the following ingredients: Water, Phenoxyethanol, Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, and Tocopheryl Acetate

PROS:
+ Non toxic
+ No fragrance at all that I can detect
+ Stronger than other wipes I’ve used
+ Moist but not wet
+ Easy to reseal package
+ To the best of my knowledge, these can be used to clean your hands or a surface

CONS:
- Next wipe doesn’t pop up after pulling wipe out
- Not as thick as other wipes

CONCLUSION:
It’s comforting to know that in using these wipes, I’m not using a product that is bad for my child. My baby hasn’t gotten a red bottom from using these, these wipes are strong/durable, and the right amount of wetness. The only quibble I have is that the packaging doesn’t allow the next wipe to pop up when you pull one out. Not a major problem, but worth noting. Overall, these wipes have been very nice.

FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) DISCLAIMER:
I received this product at a discount. However, the opinions expressed herein were formulated based on my personal use of the product. I welcome all suggestions, feedback and/or product questions!

Available for sale on Amazon by clicking here






No comments: