Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cosy House Collection Silky Soft Bed Sheets Set

WHY I PURCHASED THESE SHEETS:
I was looking for a soft set of sheets. I currently have 2 sets of sheets. 1 of those sets of sheets is very stiff and loud every time I move. I hate them. The other set is a cotton set. I like it, but I don't necessarily love them. I was looking for a premium set of sheets. I purchased these hoping to find a quality set of sheets.

MY REVIEW OF THE COZY HOUSE COLLECTION MICROFIBER BED SHEETS

+THEY ARE SOFT:
When I received these sheets, I opened them up and was blown away at how soft they were. There are different types of soft. As an example, I have some crib sheets that a different type of soft. Those crib sheets (Ziggy Baby Crib Sheet Set) are similar in feel to a thin version of a microfiber blanket. These sheets from Cosy House Collection are soft as well, but in a different way. To me, they feel like a cross between cotton and silk sheets. These sheets remind me of sheets at a high-end hotel.

+THIN SHEETS (PROBABLY BEST SUITED FOR WARM SEASONS)
These sheets are on the thin side, so I think these are better suited to warm-weather sheets. I will use these in the winter as well, but it's because my wife likes the bed cold. She keeps the thermostat low and then she closes the vents in the room. I think she is cold-blooded or something. For most people, these sheets are best suited for warmer seasons or locations.

+WRINKLE FREE
These sheets are said to be wrinkle free. I cringe when I hear that. I have shirts that are "wrinkle-free". I've never seen anything that is free from wrinkles. I will say that they are wrinkle resistant, however.

+DEEP POCKETS:
As you can see from my pictures, these sheets have deep pockets. My previous sheets would ride up the mattress every night (also pictured). I have an approximately 14.5" mattress. These sheets fit the mattress comfortably and stay put.

+PILLOWS:
The pillows are very large. I have a really big pillow that I was worried would stick out of the pillow case. However, it covered the entire pillow and then some. If you have small or medium-sized pillows, you might have some excess pillow cover. I wouldn't think having extra would be a problem but it' worth noting.

+WASHING/STAINS
These sheets don't shrink in the wash. I washed them in a hot cycle and dried them on high heat (I didn't read the tag). Even though I didn't follow the wash/dry directions, I had no problems with shrinking. I haven't tested the product claim that these sheets are stain resistant.

+LIFETIME WARRANTY
I don't have much to add to this, but it's nice that Cosy House Collections stands by their product!

FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) DISCLAIMER:
I received this product at a discount. However, the opinions expressed herein were formulated based on my personal use of the product. Please comment with any feedback and/or product questions below.

Available for purchasing on Amazon - Click Here










No comments: