Monday, February 15, 2016

Blue Key World Vacuum Storage Bags




ABOUT THE VACUUM STORAGE BAGS:
- Comes with 4 large or "jumbo" bags (approx. 50.5" x 35") and 1 travel bag (approx. 23.5" x 15.5")
- 4 plastic closing clips are included (you can also use your fingers - similar to closing a ziploc bag)
- A pump (or vacuum) is not included. You must have a pump or vacuum with a hose to use these storage bags


MY USES:
- Storing blankets, pillows, sheets, clothes, towels, etc.

OTHER USES:
- Moving (compact and easier to carry, easier to load, and allows more room for other items during transportation)
- Storing seasonal clothes, crafts, decorations, sleeping bags, jackets, home goods, etc.
- Travel/vacation
- Protect your items against moths and bugs
- Storing baby items
- If you have other uses, I'd love to hear your ideas

As you can see in the video, these bags hold a great deal. I could have likely fit more than what I did with no problems. I've never used storage bags before, because I've always had plenty of space. However, since getting married and now with a little one on the way, I am quickly running out of storage room. These bags are great if you have little room for storing items or possibly if you travel. I am very please overall. I have no problem recommending them. Take a look at the attached video to see how they work.

DISCLAIMER: I received this item at a promotional discount. The opinions expressed above are based on my experiences using this product. I hope they are helpful. Please like or add a comment/question below. I am happy to answer anything questions or comments you have.

These bags are available for sale on Amazon - Click Here

No comments: