Saturday, June 4, 2016

Duduma Polarized Sport Mens Sunglasses - Tr80821


WHAT'S INCLUDED:
Sunglasses, cleaning cloth, and a soft carrying/storage pouch

FEEL:
These sunglasses are very light. They're easy to forget that you're wearing them. The frame is somewhat stiff until you get to the ends of the arms where it is slightly flexible . I wear a size 7 or 7 1/8 fitted hat for reference. These glasses fit my face and head very well. My head is probably average size for a guy. I've worn sunglasses that really dig into the side of my head and I hate that. The sunglasses are very secure on my face. They don't wobble with head movements, but they don't cling really tight either.

LIGHT FILTERING OR POLARIZATION OF LIGHT:
You've worn sunglasses that could black out the sun, right? Well, these sunglasses are probably are a pair of sunglasses that have a slight filter. It reduces glare, but without the deep shading that many sunglasses have. In sunrise/sunset conditions, you don't have to remove them for your eyes to gather enough light. Personally, I like sunglasses that reduce glare, but not light.

CONCERNS:
I've worn a number of "budget" sunglasses. All of which broke when the lens fell out or the joint that attaches the arm to the frame broke. I don't foresee the lens coming out of the frame on these sunglasses. These feel very firm at the joints as well. I'm not going to claim there's no chance they'll ever break, but the lifetime breakage warranty on the frame gives me peace of mind knowing that they'll be replaced if they do break. Which brings me to...

WARRANTY: 
30-day money back guarantee and a lifetime breakage warranty.

CONCLUSION: 
Overall, I'm very pleased with these sunglasses. They reduce glare, but aren't too "polarizing" in terms of shading light. They fit nicely. If they hold up long-term, I will be very pleased with these glasses. If you like the style, I think they're worth it.

FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) DISCLAIMER:
I received this product at a discount. However, the opinions expressed herein were formulated based on my personal use of the product. I welcome all suggestions, feedback and/or product questions!

No comments: