Monday, December 3, 2018

Dad's First Hunt Battling Cancer! DOE KILL!!!



Join me on an exciting hunt with my dad! He was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer in September. On top of that, he had heart surgery last year. This was his first hunt in 2 years!!! His treatment has been going great though (other than the side effects)!

In this video, he's got an itchy trigger finger and I aim to fill my freezer after donating my last 3 harvests. There is a 1 buck limit in Kentucky that I fulfilled in the last video if you haven't seen that yet I encourage you to check that out (Feels Good To Hold a Big Rack!!! 🦌)! Stay tuned for some exciting footage!

If you're new here, I'd love to hear from you! I hope what you see encourages you to subscribe to my blog and my YouTube channel (and tap the bell for updates when new videos are posted)!

No comments: