2) Overview of the remote control
3) A look at the bulb
4) Cycling through the remote options with bulb installed
5) "Memory" Function
o 273 Lumens
o CRI: 71
o Remote Control Operating Distance - ~15 ft
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Cyan (Light Blue), Blu, Purple, Cool White
+ Has a "memory" of last light used and level of dim/brightness when using the control (see CONS for a caveat)
+ Remote Control is easy and works well. It operates up to a distance of 5-6 meters or roughly 15-20 ft
+ Light bulb base fits a standard US socket
+ Energy efficient (<6W)
+ Doesn't get hot to the touch
- When you turn the electricity to the light bulb out, the bulb does not have the "memory" capability (it defaults to cool white color).
- Light isn't as bright as a standard light bulb (273 Lumens).
- More of a spot light than a general light (it might depend on your application as to whether this is a good or bad thing)
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) DISCLAIMER:
I received this product free for purposes of testing and reviewing. However, the opinions expressed herein were formulated based on my personal use of the product. I welcome all suggestions, feedback and/or product questions!