Tuesday, January 15, 2019

How to Process & Prepare Rabbit: Fried Rabbit Recipe with Sweet-Heat Sauce


How to Process & Prepare Rabbit 

Fried Rabbit Recipe with Sweet-Heat Sauce


This video is a follow-up to the rabbit hunt I posted a few days ago. My daughter, Annie, helped me process and prepare rabbit in an easy, delicious recipe: fried rabbit topped with a sweet-heat mustard! This video shows my daughter and I processing the bunny, frying or browning it lightly in oil, preparing a sauce, and then tasting it! This is a delicious, easy way to prepare rabbit and wild game!

A shout-out to Muskrat Outdoors for providing the awesome recipe for the sweet-heat mustard sauce:

Ingredients:
  • 4 eggs - slightly beaten
  • 1 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
  • 1-1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
(and moonshine while stirring until it thickens - about 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat)

No comments: