ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
- The cables are just over 5 feet long
- They are braided nylon with a brown and pink chevron pattern
- I have had no compatibility issues with our iPad, iPhone, or iPod
- Comes with a "Unconditional 45-Day Refund or Replacement" and "24-month warranty Worry-Free Warranty, Carefree Service"
- These cords are stated to have a 2.4A capability which means your iPad can be "fast charged"
I have not seen where these cords are MFI certified by Apple. Basically what that means is Apple charges a licensing fee to companies, gives them specifications and a chip to be placed in their product. The specifications typically aren't a problem. By not paying a hefty licensing fee to Apple, companies can offer products at a much cheaper rate for consumers than MFI certified products. However, the problem might be later on when Apple does a software update. They could prevent any of your Apple products that don't have this chip to not work with Apple products. Having said all that, I have not experienced this to date, but please know that it is possible.
I can't comment on durability at this point, but I don't see any issues or potential issues with the cables. They work great well for an iPhone 5, 6, and iPad (OS 10). They feel very sturdy and I love the 5' length of the cords. I hope my review was helpful in your decision making purchase! Please hit the like button if it was helpful or drop a comment and I will respond. Thank you!
Available for purchase at the following link:
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) DISCLAIMER:
I received this product at a discount. However, the opinions expressed herein were formulated based on my personal use of the product. I welcome all suggestions, feedback and/or product questions!