Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Luly Baby Bamboo Baby Washcloths






























AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT: http://amzn.to/2gEedTz

WHAT'S INCLUDED?
o Six 10" x 10" bamboo wash cloths - 3 white and 3 light green

ABOUT THE WASH CLOTHS:
The wash cloths are extremely soft. They are a bit smaller than a regular wash cloth but slightly bigger than a baby wash cloth (see my picture for a comparison).

BAMBOO WASH CLOTH PROS:
+ Very soft/gentle
+ Large for a baby wash cloth
+ Absorbent
+ Machine Washable (see picture - wash in cold or warm water)
+ Organic
+ No tags

BAMBOO WASH CLOTH CONS:
- These wash cloths have a tendency to have loose threads 

REVIEW:
These wash cloths are very soft. I ended up stealing a couple of these from my baby (I'm sorry but she has better stuff than I do!). I can't say at this point how long these wash cloths will hold up. However, from my experience, wash cloths usually get hard and crusty from soap before they unravel. 

Speaking of which, it's not advised to use fabric softener on bath towels. This is true with these bamboo wash cloths as well. Overall, I am very pleased with the softness and absorption of these wash cloths. If you haven't tried bamboo wash cloths, you should definitely give them a try.



No comments: